Last week I spent a lot of time learning Sketch so that I could use a new tool to effectively turn my wireframes into something digital. This week was more of the same as I imported my Sketch files into Proto.io to try to create a very basic, first draft of the prototype that I will eventually test. What followed was a long week of trial, error, frustration, recreation, and tweaking.
Well, I’m back at the blogging again. Just a quick update on things since we last spoke:
- I’m in my final semester of school at the Kent State UXD program.
- I’m at a new job; I started as a Senior UX Researcher at HubSpot in mid-January
- I’ll be blogging weekly reflections for my last full course, Interaction Design.
This course focuses on creating a mobile application for parents/guardians to manage their children’s lunch money account. The first week of the class focused on taking the information presented in two supplied personas and an application specifications document to create User Journeys and a “Site” (probably more apt to say “application”) Map. More details on the specifications and personas can be found at the respective links (PDF).